Give your users the ability to change the color layout of their themes. With the Redux Color Scheme extension, the developer assigns their color selector CSS to the color scheme field array. When the users changes a color of your theme, the color automatically updated on the site by clicking Save. Other features include:
- Simple mode, in the event you’d prefer your uses not save multiple color schemes for your theme.
- Optional color grouping.
- Accordion folding of groupings.
- Returns hex, alpha, and fully formed RGBA values.
- Save an unlimited number of color scheme layout.
- Delete scheme they may no longer want.
- Export scheme, for saving.
- Import schemes, for restoring old schemes.
- Working example included.
The Color Scheme extension comes with a fully documented page explaining the set up and use of the extension, including an example to help get you started.
NOTE: With the 2.2.0 release, the accordion folding for color groups is activated by default. Should you prefer the previous method, without accordion groups, add the
accordion argument to your config array and set it to
false. Please see the documentation for addition information.